This guide will enable you to quickly get started using Saxo's OpenAPI, suggesting the most relevant resources and common workflows.
- Create a Simulation Account on our Developer Portal.
- Become familiar with some of our online tools, and use them to make your first OpenAPI Requests!
- Review the Basics of Saxo's OpenAPI.
- Browse our Reference Docs, to see find resources and endpoints are relevant to your use cases.
- Get a 24 Hour Authentication Token to make OpenAPI requests outside of the developer portal.
- Create a Simulation Application, which enables you to use an OAuth Authentication Flow.
- Get started developing your application.
- Reference our FAQ for additional helpful tips.