Saxo Banks's OpenAPI (also called Saxo OpenAPI or simply OpenAPI) is the unified gateway to Saxo Banks's trading infrastructure, and is available for individual clients, institutional partners, and third parties. Almost every end-user platform provided by Saxo Bank is powered by OpenAPI, and it supports many partner integrations (both server-to-server and custom frontends). In addition, the API is consumed by 3rd-party apps such as TradingView, MultiCharts, Dynamic Trend, Updata, and our own OpenAPI for Excel add-in.
- Build an entire trading application from scratch (such as SaxoTraderGO, PRO, Investor)
- Integrate an existing third-party app on Saxo Bank's infrastructure (such as the examples mentioned above)
- Manage your own clients on our infrastructure and monitor accounts, trading, reporting (Saxo Bank Partners)
- Integrate your infrastructure with our event-driven streaming solutions
- Build custom (front-end) features to extend client experience
- Or tinker with our technology to build your own custom solution
The OpenAPI is offered in two environments: SIM (or "simulation", sometimes also called "DEMO"), and LIVE. You can get started right away in the SIM environment by creating a free account. When you are ready to go live, use self-service application management on the developer portal to launch your app.