Step 1 - In order to resolve your query as efficiently as possible, construct a description of your problem along the lines of:
I want to [...] so I requested [...] and I expected to get [...] but instead I got [...]
Make sure to include as many details as possible, such as:
- When the issue occurred (timestamp + timezone, if applicable)
- Can the issue be reproduced? If so, how?
- Is the issue occurring in the SIM or LIVE environment?
- Is this a new or existing implementation on the OpenAPI?
- Add annotated screenshots if applicable
- What is the overall intention of the the task leading up to this issue?
This information is of great value and will help us, help you! So please include as many details as possible and be specific.
Step 2 - If you are facing a problem with a specific OpenAPI request/response, please provide full details of the request (query), and include the X-Correlation header from the OpenAPI response. We can use this header to quickly search our logs/backend systems and assists you more efficiently. See our article on this topic here.
Step 3 - Finally, send us an email with the above content at OpenAPISupport@saxobank.com, please include your client id, and state if you are having trouble on the LIVE or the Simulation environment (client ids are unique to each environment).